Sunday 29 September 2013

London Fashion Weekend visit


This sunday, I went to London Fashion Weekend and saw a catwalk show based on four trends- pretty in pink, back to nature, shape up and victoriana. I managed to get a front row seat and it was amazing to see the clothes and show in such detail. Whilst watching the show, I realised it is my career aim to have my own show one day at London Fashion Week. I took several photos during the show but also around the site and also got some photos of the models after the show. It was an awe inspiring afternoon and I will definitely be back in February! Below are digital collages made using photoshop with images taken whilst there and a short video of the catwalk :

pretty in pink

back to nature 
shape up
victoriana 
collage of the day

multi trend collage

playing about with hues on photoshop










No comments:

Post a Comment