Sunday 2 March 2014

Mini evaluation of the pathway stage

Overall, I really enjoyed the variety of projects in the pathway stage as they allowed me to explore so many different ideas and inspirations in a relatively short time. It was difficult to manage so many projects alongside portfolio work and uni applications however I am still really happy with the work I created in this time. I think I really progressed and developed from the first projects we completed to the more recent ones and I am really pleased with my progression. I don't think there is one project in particular that I could choose as my favourite as I enjoyed all different elements of each. I think I have learnt such a huge amount of skills and techniques that will benefit me massively in the FMP stage and  I am really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment